Part of Keith Dambrot's first recruiting class. Signed with the Dukes in April of 2017.
• New Haven High School in New Haven, Mich. (head coach Tedaro France II).
• Was the leading scorer for the 27-1 Class B State Champion Rockets. New Haven was the second boys basketball team (first since 1994) in Macomb County history to win a state title.
• Averaged 20.9 points, 6.5 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 3.5 steals per game as a senior.
• Had 38 points, 15 rebounds and nine assists in a 108-103 triple overtime win over Flint Beecher.
• Scored 50 points (20-of-26 from the field) in a Macomb Area Conference (MAC) playoff win over Fraser and followed that with 40 points in a MAC Blue/Gold Division win over Warren Woods-Tower.
• Scored 26 points to go along with 10 rebounds and five steals in a regional championship game vs. Notre Dame Prep.
• Was named Prep Hoops Class B Player of the Year, Class B all-state by the Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan, first team All-East by the Detroit News, second team Class B all-state by The Associated Press (panel of 10 Michigan sportswriters) and third team all-state by the Detroit Free Press.
• Helped New Haven to back-to-back league, district and regional championships.
• Averaged a team-high 17.1 points per game to go along with 4.3 rebounds, 2.9 steals and 2.5 assists per game as a junior.
• Was an honor roll student in high school.
• Was 5-7 at the start of his freshman year. Wears a size 15 shoe.
• Undeclared liberal arts major. Date of Birth: 7/30/99.