Dukes picked 11th in 14-team league
DU 69, KUBS 33
DU 100, Neptune Basketball Club of Cork 54
DU defeats Galway Select, 86-51
Dukes limit Colonials to 31.9 percent shooting in wire-to-wire win
NCAA Basketball: Duquesne vs. Pittsburgh
URI 90 - @DuqMBB 69
Dayton 76 - #DuqMBB 57
@DuqMBB 70 - Colgate 57
@DuqMBB 74 - Jackson State 62
As a Junior (2016-17)
• Saw action in 18 games, all off the bench.
• Averaged 3.7 points and 2.9 rebounds in 9.3 minutes per game. Shot 58.1 percent from the field and 63.0 percent (17-of-27) from the foul line.
• Posted five or more rebounds in a game four times.
• Missed the Dukes last seven games with a knee injury suffered in practice after scoring a season-high 14 points (5-of-6 from the field, 4-of-6 from the line) in the Feb. 11 game at Saint Louis.
• Was coming into his own in the eight games prior to the injury. Averaged 5.6 points and 3.9 rebounds and shot 73.9 percent from the field (17-of-23) in 14 minutes per game over that eight-game span.
• Had eight points in nine minutes off the bench vs. UMBC in late November.
• Grabbed six rebounds in 20 minutes vs. Dayton and followed that with seven points and six rebounds in 12 minutes at George Washington.
• Added nine points and five boards in 18 minutes vs. URI.
As a Sophomore (2015-16)
• Averaged 3.4 points and 2.5 rebounds in 8.0 minutes per game in 23 games. Played in nine A-10 games.
• Scored seven points on 3-of-6 shooting at George Washington in early January.
• Followed that with a career-high eight rebounds in 12 minutes vs. Saint Louis.
• Totaled six points and three rebounds in 13 minutes in the regular-season finale at Saint Joseph’s.
• Exploded for a career-high 17 points (11-of-15 from the line) in 18 minutes vs. Omaha in the first round of the CBI. He entered the Omaha game with a 2.7 ppg. scoring average ... added six boards vs. the Mavericks.
As a Freshman (2014-15)
• Played in 22 games with three starts to open the season. Saw action in 11 of 18 Atlantic 10 games.
• Averaged 3.9 points and 2.1 rebounds in just under 10 minutes per game.
• Scored a season-high 10 points vs. UMass Lowell (4-of-4 from field) and matched that total at UMass (6-of-8 from the foul line).
• Shot a team-best .625 (30-of-48) from the field.
• Had six points and a season-high six rebounds in 10 minutes vs. George Washington.
• Got to the foul line 46 times in 217 total minutes played.
• Quality Education Academy in Winston-Salem, N.C. (head coach Isaac Pitts).
• Averaged 18.0 points, 14.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks and shot 52 percent from the field and 86 percent from the foul line as a senior for 23-6 QEA.
• Was named first team all-conference by the Greater Carolina High School Athletic Association (GCHSAA).
• Averaged 12.0 points and 14.5 rebounds per game as a junior for a Fighting Pharaohs team that won the National Christian School Athletic Association Championship.
• Played for Canada in the 2012 U17 World Championships at Kaunas, Lithuania.
• Averaged 3.8 points and 3.1 rebounds in seeing action in all eight games for fifth-place Canada (5-3).
• Also participated in the 2011 U16 Americas Championships in Cancun, Mexico, where he averaged 5.2 points and 7.0 rebounds in 20.3 minutes per game for the bronze medalists. Had a game-high 11 boards vs. Chile and posted 11 more rebounds in a win over Mexico. Had 10 points and nine rebounds against Puerto Rico.
• Signed with Duquesne in April of 2013.
• Played AAU ball for CIA Bounce.
• Cited as a 3-star recruit by both Scout and ESPN.com.
• Was ranked as the No. 28 power forward in the nation and No. 4 prospect in the state of North Carolina by 247Sports.
• Did not practice with the team while sitting out in 2013-14.
• Completed his undergraduate degree in communication studies with a minor in sociology in May.
• Currently pursuing his master of science in leadership. Date of birth: 4/12/95.
High Games Entering 2017-18