Dukes picked 11th in 14-team league
DU 69, KUBS 33
DU 100, Neptune Basketball Club of Cork 54
DU defeats Galway Select, 86-51
Dukes limit Colonials to 31.9 percent shooting in wire-to-wire win
NCAA Basketball: Duquesne vs. Pittsburgh
URI 90 - @DuqMBB 69
Dayton 76 - #DuqMBB 57
@DuqMBB 70 - Colgate 57
@DuqMBB 74 - Jackson State 62
Appeared in 95 career games with seven starts ... played more minutes in his final season (596) - his lone year under head coach Keith Dambrot - than he did in his first three years combined (569) ... showed the ability to get to the foul line with 165 free throw attempts in 1165 career minutes ... shot .549 for his career ... completed his undergraduate degree in communication studies with a minor in sociology in May of 2017 and competed as a graduate student in 2017-18.
As a Graduate Student (2017-18)
• Was one of six players to see action in all 32 games.
• Averaged 5.7 points and 3.9 rebounds in 18.6 minutes per game.
• Made his first start since the third game of his freshman year (Nov. 29, 2014) in the season opening win over St. Francis Brooklyn.
• Scored eight of his 10 points in the first half at Fordham. Added seven boards vs. the Rams.
• Posted his first career double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds in a career-high 35 minutes vs. La Salle.
• Had 11 points in 20 minutes at St. Bonaventure.
• Scored all 10 of his points at UMass (5-of-5 from field) in 10 first half minutes.
As a Junior (2016-17)
• Saw action in 18 games, all off the bench.
• Averaged 3.7 points and 2.9 rebounds in 9.3 minutes per game. Shot 58.1 percent from the field and 63.0 percent (17-of-27) from the foul line.
• Posted five or more rebounds in a game four times.
• Missed the Dukes last seven games with a knee injury suffered in practice after scoring a season-high 14 points (5-of-6 from the field, 4-of-6 from the line) in the Feb. 11 game at Saint Louis.
• Was coming into his own in the eight games prior to the injury. Averaged 5.6 points and 3.9 rebounds and shot 73.9 percent from the field (17-of-23) in 14 minutes per game over that eight-game span.
• Had eight points in nine minutes off the bench vs. UMBC in late November.
• Grabbed six rebounds in 20 minutes vs. Dayton and followed that with seven points and six rebounds in 12 minutes at George Washington.
• Added nine points and five boards in 18 minutes vs. URI.
As a Sophomore (2015-16)
• Averaged 3.4 points and 2.5 rebounds in 8.0 minutes per game in 23 games. Played in nine A-10 games.
• Scored seven points on 3-of-6 shooting at George Washington in early January.
• Followed that with a career-high eight rebounds in 12 minutes vs. Saint Louis.
• Totaled six points and three rebounds in 13 minutes in the regular-season finale at Saint Joseph’s.
• Exploded for a career-high 17 points (11-of-15 from the line) in 18 minutes vs. Omaha in the first round of the CBI. He entered the Omaha game with a 2.7 ppg. scoring average. Added six boards vs. the Mavericks.
As a Freshman (2014-15)
• Played in 22 games with three starts to open the season. Saw action in 11 of 18 Atlantic 10 games.
• Averaged 3.9 points and 2.1 rebounds in just under 10 minutes per game.
• Scored a season-high 10 points vs. UMass Lowell (4-of-4 from field) and matched that total at UMass (6-of-8 from the foul line).
• Shot a team-best .625 (30-of-48) from the field.
• Had six points and a season-high six rebounds in 10 minutes vs. George Washington.
• Got to the foul line 46 times in 217 total minutes played.
• Quality Education Academy in Winston-Salem, N.C. (head coach Isaac Pitts).
• Averaged 18.0 points, 14.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks and shot 52 percent from the field and 86 percent from the foul line as a senior for 23-6 QEA.
• Was named first team all-conference by the Greater Carolina High School Athletic Association (GCHSAA).
• Averaged 12.0 points and 14.5 rebounds per game as a junior for a Fighting Pharaohs team that won the National Christian School Athletic Association Championship.
• Played for Canada in the 2012 U17 World Championships at Kaunas, Lithuania. Averaged 3.8 points and 3.1 rebounds in seeing action in all eight games for fifth-place Canada (5-3).
• Also participated in the 2011 U16 Americas Championships in Cancun, Mexico, where he averaged 5.2 points and 7.0 rebounds in 20.3 minutes per game for the bronze medalists. Had a game-high 11 boards vs. Chile and posted 11 more rebounds in a win over Mexico. Had 10 points and nine rebounds against Puerto Rico.
• Signed with Duquesne in April of 2013.
• Played AAU ball for CIA Bounce.
• Cited as a 3-star recruit by both Scout and ESPN.com.
• Was ranked as the No. 28 power forward in the nation and No. 4 prospect in the state of North Carolina by 247Sports.
• Did not practice with the team while sitting out in 2013-14.
• Completed his undergraduate degree in communication studies with a minor in sociology in May of 2017.
• Competed in 2017-18 while pursuing his master of science in leadership. • Date of birth: 4/12/95.