Versatile forward has the ability to play multiple positions. Has a 7-foot-2 wingspan.
• Manteca High School in Manteca, Calif. (head coach Brett Lewis).
• Averaged 16.5 points, 12.7 rebounds 2.8 assists and 6.0 blocks per game as a senior for 25-7 Manteca. Shot 48 percent from the field and 65 percent from the foul line.
• Earned a spot on the Modesto Bee large school all-district team.
• Named Valley Oak League MVP by conference coaches after leading the Buffaloes to a 14-0 league record.
• Had 25 double-doubles including four triple-doubles and one quadruple-double (15 points, 18 rebounds, 10 assists and 12 blocks vs. Sierra) as a senior.
• Had 24 points, 19 rebounds and nine blocks in a win over Lathrop and 27 points and 18 rebounds in a victory over Central Catholic.
• Averaged a 13.0 point, 15.0 rebound, 12 block triple-double in two games at the Cosumnes Oaks Tournament. Had 28 points, 19 rebounds, 11 blocks and six assists in a loss to host Cosumnes Oaks.
• Scored a season-high 32 points against both Lincoln and Rio Americano.
• Helped lead Manteca to the 2015-16 CIF State Division III championship. The Buffaloes were the first public school from San Joaquin County to win a boys basketball state title since Stockton High in 1928.
• Was born in Baldwin Park, Calif.
• His mother, Jodi, played basketball at Fresno State (1991-94).
• Tydus also participated in track for two years and football and volleyball for one year each at Manteca HS.
• Was a four-year honor roll student.
• Undeclared liberal arts major. Date of Birth: 11/15/98.