• Played in four games with a season-high three minutes vs. Delaware State.
• Scored his first career field goal and added three rebounds in one minute vs. Maryland Eastern Shore.
• Had an assist, rebound and 3-pointer vs. Delaware State.
• Also played vs. Mississippi Valley State and at Fordham.
As a Sophomore (2016-17)
• Did not see action.
As a Freshman (2015-16)
• Made his Duquesne debut on Dec. 1 vs. Mississippi Valley State.
• Seneca Valley High School in Harmony, Pa. (head coach Vic Giannotta).
• Averaged 20.6 points and 12.2 rebounds per game for 13-9 Class AAAA Seneca Valley.
• Scored in double digits in every game and totaled 25 or more points five times, including a season-high 28 in a senior night win over Central Catholic.
• Scored 27 points in a win over Freedom at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
• Posted 19 points and 16 rebounds in a win over Perry Traditional Academy.
• Scored 24 points, including a game-deciding three-point play with 1:12 left, in a 77-74 win over Erie Strong Vincent in the Latrobe Tournament.
• Earned a spot on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette North Fabulous Five.
• Played in the 20th annual Hoops For a Cure All-Star Game which annually features the best seniors from the WPIAL.
• Scored a career-high 30 points at WPIAL and PIAA state champion New Castle as a junior.
• Joined the team in September of 2015.
• Zach’s mother, the former Susan Forsyth, played basketball for Rutgers and Michigan State and his father, Lawney, was a distance runner at Rutgers.
• Sue began her playing career at Rutgers in 1984-85 before transferring to MSU where she scored 787 points (9.4 ppg.) and grabbed 514 rebounds (6.1 rpg.) and earned Academic All-Big 10 honors twice in three seasons (1987-89).
• Sue, who was also named CoSIDA Academic All-District in 1989, was a team co-captain as a senior.
• Double major in finance and accounting. Date of birth: 2/26/97.