Spencer DeMedal returns two interceptions for touchdowns, Davie Henderson scores twice for @DuqFB
Graduate transfer garners first NEC Player of the Week award
Dukes hang on for first triumph at Dayton since 2011
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
- Appeared in 10 games for the Dukes
- Finished fourth on the team with 20 receptions for 276 yards
- Tied for third on the team with three touchdown catches on the year
- Had touchdowns against Dayton, Wagner and Robert Morris
- Hauled in career-best three receptions on three occasions
- Caught at least one pass in every game played
AS A SOPHOMORE - DUQUESNE BASKETBALL (2017-18)
- Played in 29 consecutive games after missing the first three games while finishing up football season.
- Was in uniform for the first time for the Nov. 19 Robert Morris game. The RMU game was day after Duquesne’s football season concluded at Bryant.
- Made his first career start and first appearance of the season - after just four practices - on Nov. 27 vs. Cornell.
- Saw his minutes per game increase from 4.8 as a freshman to 19.4 as a sophomore.
- Had eight rebounds and eight points in 18 minutes off the bench in his second game back, vs. Pitt.
- Followed the Pitt game with eight more rebounds and a career (and team) high seven assists in 26 minutes vs. Maryland Eastern Shore.
- Established a new career high with nine boards in 22 minutes vs. Lamar.
- Scored in double digits twice in conference play with 13 vs. Fordham and 11 in front of friends and family at George Washington.
- Corralled a ball off the backboard and laid it in with 4.8 seconds left to force a second overtime in the triple-overtime win over La Salle. Finished with eight points and six rebounds in 30 minutes.
- Posted his first double-digit game with 11 points (4-of-9) in 25 minutes at George Washington.
- Went 5-of-5 (with three dunks) in scoring a career-high 13 points in 20 minutes vs. Fordham on Feb. 10. Added seven rebounds vs. the Rams.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
AS A FRESHMAN - DUQUESNE BASKETBALL (2016-17)