@DuqMBB vs. Wright State
Duquesne men's soccer Senior Night
Duquesne men's soccer defeats VCU 1-0 in OT on Rooney Field
Duquesne men's soccer defeats George Washington 1-0 on Rooney Field
Duquesne men's soccer wins fourth straight game with a 1-0 victory over RMU on Rooney Field
• Was one of two players (along with Austin Stout) to start all 17 matches.
• Tied for the team lead in points (8), goals (3) and assists (2).
• Had a goal and an assist in the season-opening 4-2 loss at Saint Francis U.
• Scored the Dukes' lone goals vs. Marshall and at Temple.
• His team-high 49 shots, which ranked ninth in the Atlantic 10, were 26 more than any other player.
• His team-best 22 shots on goal were 13 more than any other player.
• His 2.88 shots per game and 1.29 shots on goal per game ranked sixth and eighth respectively in the Atlantic 10.
• Attempted a team season-high seven shots, including four on goal, in the season finale at Rhode Island.
As a Freshman (2016)
• Played in 18 matches with 17 starts.
• Tied for second on the team with a pair of goals.
• Was second on the team with 29 shots, including a team-high 16 shots on goal.
• Found the back of the net in the 95th minute to give the Dukes a 1-0 win over George Washington. The win extended DU's school-record shutout streak to seven games. Ran under a lofted pass from Fredrik Borenstein deep in the box for the game-winner.
• Scored his first career goal off a cross in the 61st minute vs. Wright State.
• Assisted on Austin Stout's game-winning goal in the 100th minute of a 1-0 win over Canisius.
• Played Club for St. Louis Scott Gallagher Metro Academy.
• Started as a freshman for O'Fallon Township High School and helped the team to the regional final.
• Played in the Development Academy with SLSG Metro from his sophomore through senior years.
• Scored five goals for SLSC Metro in the fall of 2015 as a team captain.
• National Honor Society member.
• Finance major.