Farwell named Rookie of Week for second time
DU freshman had third-highest frame average among NEC bowlers at KU Invite
• Won the High School Bowling Girls National Championship in Smyrna, Tenn. in June of 2017. defeating a field of nearly 230 bowlers from across the country. Bested Mary Orf (O'Fallon (Ill.) HS) in the final (226-211) which concluded at 2:30 a.m.
• Finished 25th out of 840 bowlers at the 2017 Junior Gold Championship in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Placed second at the 2017 Storm Youth Championships in Reno, Nev.
• Took first place at the PA State Pepsi Youth U20 Division in 2016 & 2017.
• Was first in doubles scratch, fifth in all-events and tenth in singles at the 2017 Youth Open Championships in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Won District III, Eastern Regional (singles and team) and Pennsylvania State titles as a senior.
• Defeated Armstrong's Olivia Edmonds (233-170) to win the 2017 PA State Championship. She finished with six strikes in her final seven throws to pull away. Posted a 1,290 in six qualifying games (215 average).
• Has rolled a pair of 300 games with a high series of 811.
• Averaged 228.38 as a senior in the Lancaster-Lebanon League.
• Finished her high school career with national records for high two-game series (577) and high five-game series (1,283). Also held Pennsylvania state records for high average (228.3), two-game series, four-game series (995), five-game series and six-game total (1,547).
• Won four Pennsylvania Junior Bowlers Tournament titles.
• Placed 144th out of 792 bowlers at the 2016 Junior Gold Championships in Indianapolis, Ind.
• Was the 2016 PA State Pepsi Youth U20 Champion.
• Won the PIAA State Eastern Regional Championship in March of 2016.
• Was a four-time team captain, in leading Elizabethtown Area High School to a state championship in 2013-14 and runner-up finish in 2014-15.
• Posted a Lancaster/Lebanon League high average of 222 as a junior on the way to winning the singles championship and being named Lancaster/Lebanon Bowler of the Year.
• Business major.