April 14, 2018
DUQUESNE: Roster / Schedule / Stats / News
ST. JOSEPH'S: Roster / Schedule / Stats / News
- The Dukes have won 16 of 19 meetings with the Hawks.
- The series dates back to the 1999 season.
- Duquesne won 16 of the first 17 meetings, including the first ten straight.
- St. Joseph's has won two consecutive games against the Dukes, including a 19-7 victory last season at Rooney Field.
SCOUTING THE DUKES
- Duquesne is looking to snap a four-game skid following a 15-14 overtime loss to La Salle on Friday night in Philadelphia. Junior midfielder Sarah Kollhoff's (Exton, Pa/Downington) goal with 47 seconds to play in regulation knotted the game at 14-14, but the Explorers scored the only goal of the overtime period to earn the win.
- Kollhoff matched a season-high with three goals on Friday night. She now has 15 goals on the year.
- Junior attacker Megan Buettner (Malvern, Pa./Great Valley) also had three goals for the Dukes. She has four games with at least three goals on the season.
- Sophomore Maddie Hart (Sykesville, Md./Century) had six more draw controls on Friday night, giving her 65 on the season, good for a tie for second in the conference.
SCOUTING THE HAWKS
- St. Joseph's has won two straight games entering Sunday's contest, including a 20-6 victory over St. Bonaventure on Friday at Sweeney Field.
- Midfielder Rebecca Lane paces the Hawks and is tied for third in the A-10 with 52 points on the year. She has scored 27 goals to go with a league-high 25 assists. The Melbourne, Australia native is St. Joseph's career leader in assists.
- The Hawks lead the country with 39 yellow cards on the season while ranking 10th in the nation averaging 11.42 caused turnovers per game.
The Dukes return home to host Davidson (April 20) and George Washington (April 22).
The Last Meeting
April 9, 2017