The 15th Annual Orange Bowl Classic will take place on Wednesday at the Jacobs Aquatic Center (pictured above) in Key Largo, Fla.
Jan. 2, 2018
||Orange Bowl Swim Classic
|Date | Time
||Jan. 3 | 10:00 a.m.
||Jacobs Aquatic Center | Key Largo, Fla.
South Dakota | Texas A&M
| Social Media
- The Duquesne swimming and diving team returns to competition with the 15th annual Orange Bowl Swim Classic on Wednesday, Jan. 3 at 10 a.m. at the Jacobs Aquatic Center in Key Largo, Fla.
- The Orange Bowl Swim Classic is part of the Dukes' winter training trip and is not an official NCAA event.
- The Dukes are coming off a second-place showing at the Magnus Cup in Cleveland in November highlighted by 11 top-three finishes.
ORANGE BOWL CLASSIC ORDER OF EVENTS
1. 200 SC Meter Medley Relay
3. 400 SC Meter Freestyle
5. 50 SC Meter Butterfly
7. 100 SC Meter Backstroke
9. 50 SC Meter Breaststroke
11. 100 SC Meter Freestyle
13. 100 SC Meter Butterfly
15. 50 SC Meter Backstroke
17. 100 SC Meter Breaststroke
19. 50 SC Meter Freestyle
21. 200 SC Meter IM
23. 200 SC Meter Freestyle Relay
- The Dukes host Ohio and Xavier on Saturday, Jan. 13 at 2 p.m. ET at Towers Pool.
- This will be the second and final home meet of the season for Duquesne.
- It will also be senior day for the Dukes' four seniors: Michelle Heim (Greensboro, N.C./Ragsdale), Kayla Owens (Youngstown, Pa./Greater Latrobe), Lexi Santer (Wilmington, Del./Charter School of Wilmington) and Abby Watson (Chesterfield, Mo./Marquette).
- DU then travels to Akron on Friday, Jan. 19 before returning to Pittsburgh for the Western PA Invite at Trees Pool on Jan. 26-27.