Jan. 26, 2018
- The Dukes make the trip to central Pennsylvania for the 2018 Penn State National Open on Friday, Jan. 26 and Saturday, Jan. 27 at the Ashenfelter III Indoor Track.
- The action gets underway at 4 p.m. on Friday and 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Admission to the meet is free.
- The 24 teams competing at the PSU National Open are: Akron, Army, Ashland, Binghampton, Bucknell, Buffalo, Coppin State, Duquesne, La Salle, Lebanon Valley, Maryland, Monmouth, Mount St. Mary's, Muhlenberg, Norfolk State, Pitt-Johnstown, Richmond, Saint Joseph's, Temple, Towson, UMBC, Vermont, Washington & Jefferson and West Virgina.
- The Dukes last competed at the Youngstown State College Invitational last Friday, Jan. 19. Duquesne claimed six top-three finishes, including first-place marks by freshman Chyna Beck (Canonsburg, Pa./Canon-McMillan) in the triple jump (11.71m) and Gabriella Benninger (Ridgway, Pa./Ridgway) in the unseeded high jump (1.51m).
- The Dukes travel to Youngstown, Ohio for the third and final meet at Youngstown State this season at the YSU National Invitational at the Watson and Tressel Training Site (WATTS). The two-day event begins Friday, Feb. 3.